30-Day Free Trial Download
IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite & Free IRONCAD COMPOSE
Download the full IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite and the Free IRONCAD COMPOSE. This suite includes all the products for you to try (IRONCAD, INOVATE, IRONCAD DRAFT, and the Native Translators) and you get IRONCAD COMPOSE for free to continue to use. Click on the following image to download.
- IRONCAD GSG - Getting Started Guide for learning basic fundamentals of IRONCAD - (Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0+ Required) (Size = 31 MB)
- IRONCAD Interactive Tutorial - The IRONCAD Interactive Tutorial is a self-paced learning program that guides you through a simple design in the IRONCAD application. This interactive tutorial is a great way to learn hands-on about the fundamentals of IRONCAD.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, or 8.1 (32 and 64-bit supported) (Home Editions are not supported)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher (current AMD processors also supported)
- RAM: Minimum: 2GB Recommend: 4GB or 8GB for larger assembly work.
- Video: OpenGL hardware-accelerated graphics card (for best results see HOOPS Compatibility).
- Disk space: 2GB
Are you attempting to open an .ICS file that you received in an email?
If you received an email that includes an attachment with the .ICS extension (normally in the format of invite.ics or meetingdate.ics), these may be related to a calendar file for a meeting request. A simple test is to open your .ICS file with Notepad and see if it contains text such a iCalendar or vCalendar. IronCAD products are not associated with Calendar files and therefore cannot open these files. .ICS files that are generated from IronCAD related products are supported. Please verify your file type before proceeding to download the IronCAD Solutions.