IRONCAD Interactive Tutorial
The IRONCAD Interactive Tutorial is a self-paced learning program that guides you through a simple design in the IRONCAD application. This interactive tutorial is a great way to learn hands-on about the fundamentals of IRONCAD. During this tutorial, you will learn about the following key features:
- Scene Environment - IRONCAD 3D design space.
- Quick Access Pop-ups - Productivity tools to access commands.
- TriBall - IRONCAD's unique positioning utility.
- IntelliShapes - IRONCAD's intelligent features.
- Handles - IntelliShape and Profile handles and direct input of values.
- Sketch Editing - How to edit features sketch definitions.
- Catalogs - Drag & Drop contain for reusing geometry and other elements.
- Properties - How to set BOM and other property information.
- In-Context Assembly Design - How IRONCAD works with Parts and Assemblies.
- Direct Face Modifications - IRONCAD's Direct Editing mixed with feature based editing in a single part.
- Importing - Import standard and native formats.
- Standard Parts - Accessing standard parts such as Fasteners.
Click the link below to begin your head start in using IRONCAD!