QUOTE(IronKevin @ Jan 8 2009, 02:42 PM)
Issue: Activation of Licenses will fail to complete properly.
Requirement: After installing IRONCAD/INOVATE Version 11.0, download and install the following patch to your machine.
Well, I did install the patch, but my Inovate 11 installation still doesn't notice it's a licensed version instead of a demo.
What I did:
1. Install Inovate 11 from CD
2. Run patch downloaded from above
3. Run activation wizard, activate via internet, successfully finished
3. Launch Inovate and ... get the Registration dialog, which asks me if I want to run the demo or register and activate. Huh?
4. Select "register" again, enter my info... and get an error message when the Inovate license file should be written. Well, yes, it's already existing, I think.
5. I completely uninstalled and re-installed Inovate again
6. Applied the patch
7. Launch Inovate, this time without running the activation wizard first
8. Complete the registration/activation process, which appears after first launch
9. License was successfully installed
10. Launch Inovate... AND HAVE TO REGISTER AND ACTIVATE AGAIN!
System: XP Pro SP2 (32-bit)
How can I get this &%$§ thing running?
BerndThis post has been edited by Bernd Meißner: Jan 18 2009, 11:27 AM