Dear IronCAD Community Members,
Get ready to show off your creative skills once again! IronCAD is looking for creative minds to help create the new IRONCAD startup splash screen images for the IRONCAD 2012 release. This is the fourth round of the rendering contest and the similar rules apply. We are looking to find the top 4 images that can be used in the IRONCAD 2012 release. If you are one of the 4 winners, you will receive a $100 gift card! In addition to the gift card, your image is presented in the IRONCAD startup which is visible to all users worldwide. Winning images can also contain the tag "Courtesy of "Your Company", which can help market your company through the IRONCAD network of users. See the details below for contest rules.
Good Luck and Thanks for Participating!
IronCAD MarketingContest Details:
The following details outline the rules for the IRONCAD Splash Screen Image Contest.
* Disclaimer: Certified IronCAD Resellers, IronCAD, LLC employees, and their families are not eligible for the prize. It is not guaranteed that 4 winners will be selected.
- Submissions must be complete by July 15th, 2011.
- Winners will selected by IronCAD,LLC and will be announced by August 30th, 2011.
- All images must be completed using IRONCAD. Some touch-ups can be applied in editing software like Photoshop.
- Submissions can be posted in this community thread, or can be emailed to email@example.com with the subject "IRONCAD Splash Screen Image Contest 2012".
- All submissions must be approved by your company to be used in this marketing activity as part of the IRONCAD startup screen.
- IronCAD may request the rendering or IRONCAD file in order to tweak details of the final rendering under a full NDA.
- Submissions must fit the following size requirements:
- Minimum image size: 1035px x 518px at 96DPI.
- A sample Illustrator CS3 Splash Screen Example can be referenced in the first rendering contest community post to help design and layout of your image (the final version for 2012 will primarily change only the text, but the size and layout will be similar to IRONCAD 2011 XG.
- Submissions must have a background and image that fit the size requirements. It will be laid out on the splash screen sample when complete.
- Submissions can be the raw image or can be placed in the Illustrator layout.