IronCAD, LLC, the leading provider of design productivity solutions, released the latest version of its fully integrated Multiphysics for IronCAD (MPIC) Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Design Extension, which focused on strengthening the quality of the solver and applied analysis queries results.
Key updates in this release include:
- Improved equation solver to better handle models with near singular/unstable/nonlinear states
- Updated faster meshing component with more tolerant to less precise geometry modeling
- User-defined unit system now checks and rejects any user-defined data with zero or negative scaling
- Constraint and Load time function are now migrated correctly for models using non-default setting
- Fixed model data nonlinear thermal dependency display error when retrieving from a saved model with nonlinear thermal dependency for thermal radiation emissivity, thermal conductivity, fluid viscosity, and electrical conductivity
- Fixed nodal damping, nodal stiffness, and nodal mass boundary condition time scaling when non-default time function is used
- Fixed setting of electrical surface flux boundary condition erroneously restored as wrong type
For a full detailed list of the quality improvements and to access the latest version, visit the Multiphysics for IronCAD page on ironcad.com and select “Get Started with Multiphysics” to download the updated Design Extension.