As a continued effort to deliver the latest enhancements and improvements of our products, we have officially released our Hotfix #2 to IronCAD DCS 2021 Product Update #1 providing valuable improvements to the quality and usability of the application.
Installation and Download Notes
- Click the download link to begin your download. Once complete, run the IronCAD2021PU1HF2_DLM.exe to being the installation process.
- The Hotfix Patch installation can only install on the IronCAD Design Collaboration Suite 2021 PU1 (or PU1 HF #1) and will update all products included with the Design Collaboration Suite (IRONCAD, INOVATE, IRONCAD DRAFT, and IRONCAD COMPOSE).
- This Hotfix Update cannot be uninstalled individually from the Add/Remove Programs in the control panel. To uninstall, you will need to remove the full IronCAD 2021 Product Update #1 version and reinstall the standard 2021. You can uninstall using the Uninstall IronCAD DCS in the Start-Programs-IronCAD menu.
- Hotfix #2 includes all items in Hotfix #1 as well. You only need to install Hotfix #2 if you have not installed Hotfix #1 already.
|Operating System||Download Link|
|Windows 7/8/10 64-bit||IronCAD DCS 2021 PU#1 HF#2 – 64-bit|
Quality Issues Addressed for Hotfix #2
|Support ID||QA ID||Description|
|71288||BDC Auto Scale Too Small|
|71258||Add auto highlight to the reference 3D curves when adding dimension on them in Standard views.|
|114657||71253||Can’t sort BOM rows by part number|
|114652||71221||Crash of IC2021 placing an Assembly Railing regression|
|114650||71220||#9625 Sketch, “indicators” not visible until curves are selected once|
|71121||#9619 ICD, Broken View makes dimensions show Dimension Text twice|
|71081||CAXA Print Tool 2021 splash screen says Beta 2 in red|
|114637||71080||#9602 ICS Doc 452 Missing dimension text in PDF stream|
|71079||No dim values in Print tp PDF with as vector option.|
|71061||#9597 Doc 451 H Block cut on sheet metal bend creates BSpline|
|71049||Sheet Metal Option not remembered|
|114630||71048||Regression – Can’t Save an ICD that contains a Hole Table.|
|71046||#9590 Issue related to visualization of Assembly Features|
|71039||Release version bug: cloud dimension|
|71038||Need to deliver correct Thumbnail.dll to view large ICD and ICS preview image in the file browser.|
|71037||Space bar to reactivate the last command in ICD does not work when zooming in/out|
|71036||The Centerline of the hole is not displayed in section view in CAXA DRAFT|
|71021||Text is aligned right but it is not aligned and it is shifted from the location in 2020|
|114619||71009||Sheet metal bug double dimension|
|114618||71008||Symmetrical Sizebox Bug|
|70990||Regression: Esc Key Doesn’t Work|
|114611||70959||No dim values in exported PDF|
|114594||70872||RE: Could not unfold but we don’t know why|
|70604||2021PU1Beta: Preview Image Size Functionality is Not Correct – Image not scaling in Explorer and IC Preview|
|70315||2021PU1Beta – Regression from 2021SP1 – Auto Scale too large|
|114447||69593||ACIS crashes on this Chamfer option|
|68434||#8727 Auto hole count setting won’t turn off|
|114687||#9668 ICD has gotten much slower|
|71292||Sizebox Drag is Slower in Large Assembly Environment|
|71287||ID Issue when Regenerate Model Moves|
|114667||Crash in Dragging Brep Feature|
- If the installation fails to install the Thumbnail.dll, it means that the DLL is currently locked by the system. You may need to reboot the PC and directly run the installation after reboot. You can also use Lock Hunter or a similar program to see what is locking the DLL (usually explorer) and unlock it prior to running the installation. The DLL is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\IRONCAD Shared\IronCAD\OS Shell for reference.